Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 38 of 38

Thread: Random thoughts collection

  1. #21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
    is that the same village that danny cut like 8 of your waves and rode the other 4?
    He did cut some waves, but not without taking a good beating.
    [9:02:20 PM] Adam - Ragnarok/UK4: what is the correct terminology for a berry?
    [9:02:30 PM] askgreat: berry

    Yeah, I own people daily...

  2. #22

    Default

    practice run hahaha, surely best to use 19 troops and a cat for a practice run not 7000 tts hahaha.

  3. #23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Askgreat View Post
    Let me repeat myself then, in clearer words. "That was NOT an attack."
    Let me reiterate what I said in-game too. "That was a practice run."
    You did get one point right though, all those who sent them were noobs (we have to give them some experience afterall), or amused veterans. Heck, what's the point of attacking a village that isn't ur cap, or a 15c, or anything else that might be strategically important? You were being used to gauge the cohesion of the less experienced members.

    As for ur retaliation, it was likely because of what that player did to u:
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report...e9,2107173f2a1

    On a brighter note, some fakes actually survived blob's villages. Def running out, CF?
    It was real because:
    - You lost 70k of offence
    - You lost numerous heros
    - You tried to cause serious damage to my village
    - You tried to make me send def to villages faked a good 12 hours before the real ones. But i ignored them as they were so blatantly fake.
    - Is you definition of a real attack, everyone in the whole alliance sending all their troops? including raiding troops?
    - As Jurassic points out, a practise is 19 and 1.

    My village that was cata'd
    - Was the closest village to you, and I saw the attack late. If we want to expand this to trading hits, you can add all your villages, and some of you ally members past and present.
    - It was my smallest village and not fully built
    - It was chiefed from you, a few days earlier!
    - It was over a week ago, and was fully rebuilt to the same standard within a few days, with no gold usage.
    - The only reason that player had a village to attack me is because you asked me in game not to attack them. I felt sorry for you guys, so I ceased attacking them and didn't take the def precautions i usually do... in fact, that was a cheap shot, and morally questionable, imo obviously.
    - The "hammer" that you quote in the report was one of the ones I wiped in def, and my retaliation was sent when I knew where I stood with your faking. I dont need more than a moments notice to "plan" an attack on you guys. it was also a different player that I hit, hardly a revenge mission.

    Blob's WW village
    - It is common knowledge that we only took WWs to achieve a lock-out, not to actually build them, thus why would we defend an attack on it from you. Evidently your attacks are shockingly poor.

    Danny
    - I refer you to Bacon's post

  4. #24

    Default

    Aw man, this is getting tedious.
    First off, u just proved my point that we didn't choose any important villages, just what was convenient.
    70k comes from that one hammer n the TTs.
    Heroes, damage intent, duh. That's called practice for new guys. What's the point of "all fakes"? U might even say it would be extremely dull without sending in something. If we wanted dull, we wouldn't have chosen u in the first place. Any of the inactives would have been just as good.

    Btw, the vil we 'hit' is ur 6th largest village, n it was definitely not mine. U got some confusion there. The attacks had started zoning in 20 hours ago. U didn't notice!
    The only reason that player was allowed to attack u was that u broke ur word n attacked the alliance again. Morally questionable?

    So u don't need a moment to plan an attack on us. Who was it again, who joined up with gui to try n make the weakest player in my ally (that's me) quit, by sending in attacks precise to the second, n yet failing? U lost a big chunk of ur hammer too, if I remember correctly.
    Don't even talk about timing. U tried to chief one of my villages for a month, n I killed chief after chief because ur timing was horrible. First time u gave 10 minutes between clearer n chiefs.

    As for everyone's favourite TTs, that was one of the 'amused veterans' who thought "what the heck" n dove in for the fun of it. U can rest assured their raiding is unaffected.

    Ur lying now Boots, what comes next?
    [9:02:20 PM] Adam - Ragnarok/UK4: what is the correct terminology for a berry?
    [9:02:30 PM] askgreat: berry

    Yeah, I own people daily...

  5. #25

    Default

    Man you are deluded... this may take some time. I will delete blatant propaganda and what I have already addressed, so arguments don't become circular.


    Quote Originally Posted by Askgreat View Post
    Btw, the vil we 'hit' is ur 6th largest village
    Wrong. You showed an attack catapulting my newest village - Plan U (in red) - that was from the 21st. This is the only "success" you have ever had against me. As you can see I rebuild the damage within 3 days, with no gold (pop recovery in blue). You can see I was wrong about village size, it just seemed the worst/smallest, as it was so badly organised. The rubbish, documented attacks where against Plan K (in green).




    Quote Originally Posted by Askgreat View Post
    who joined up with gui to try n make the weakest player in my ally (that's me) quit
    I chiefed you many times. When you weren't submissive, I cata'd you, so you couldn't hit the villages I chiefed off you. Nothing to do with deletion. I wouldn't touch you if you moved further away. Simple logic really.


    Quote Originally Posted by Askgreat View Post
    U lost a big chunk of ur hammer too, if I remember correctly.
    I always lose chunks of my hammer, you are nothing special. You cant get as many attack points as I have without losing bits of it.

    The most successful attackers:

    6. Boots 363446 <--- me, a player
    8. Prestige 400381 <--- you, an alliance

    I rode through your poxy def, with what I sent

    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/21076184c70

    And for the record, it is against the rules of the forum name players. Hence why i refer to you (as your alliance) and not individuals. You may want to adhere to the rules, if you don't have the permission of the player/s in question.

  6. #26

    Default

    Eh, sorry about the rule-breaking. My bad.

    It seems we were both confused about the village. I thought u were talking about the original one.

    The big chunk part was only there to remind u of the attack. Besides, it was a less than 4 hours warning to us, hardly time enough to put in serious def.
    N don't show those numbers to me. Half the CF is ex-Prestige n we already have kicked 8 other serious members who formed K. With so many points going out of the alliance, obviously the top attackers would come close to us.

    Ultimately, I think we have said plenty about each-other n ourselves by now. From here we'll likely go in circles if we continue this argument.
    [9:02:20 PM] Adam - Ragnarok/UK4: what is the correct terminology for a berry?
    [9:02:30 PM] askgreat: berry

    Yeah, I own people daily...

  7. #27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Askgreat View Post
    Half the CF is ex-Prestige
    No it isn't, stop lying.

  8. #28

    Default

    Alright, a third. I checked from Getter.
    [9:02:20 PM] Adam - Ragnarok/UK4: what is the correct terminology for a berry?
    [9:02:30 PM] askgreat: berry

    Yeah, I own people daily...

  9. #29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Askgreat View Post
    Alright, a third. I checked from Getter.
    6/55 is not a third mate. Also two of those are me, and another player who I won't name. Neither of us had any allegiance to Prestige, it was just an alliance that was reasonably local we thought we'd join. I never gained anything being in Prestige. Yes you've changed leadership since then, so who am I to judge you from past experiences, but still...

  10. #30

    Default

    what a boring quad

  11. #31

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Roleorolo View Post
    6/55 is not a third mate. Also two of those are me, and another player who I won't name. Neither of us had any allegiance to Prestige, it was just an alliance that was reasonably local we thought we'd join. I never gained anything being in Prestige. Yes you've changed leadership since then, so who am I to judge you from past experiences, but still...
    18/55, n I'm quite willing to give u the list if u want.
    [9:02:20 PM] Adam - Ragnarok/UK4: what is the correct terminology for a berry?
    [9:02:30 PM] askgreat: berry

    Yeah, I own people daily...

  12. #32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Askgreat View Post
    18/55, n I'm quite willing to give u the list if u want.
    I'm just going by gettertools, which has 6 people listed as comings from Prestige. Where is your list from?

    EDIT: Read your point on the other topic.

    Okay I can accept more are from Prestige than I originally thought, but surely that just shows that prestige is a weak alliance, if they can't hold any of their better members?

  13. #33

    Default

    Prestige's previous leaders were rather passive, no offensives, no arte drives, nothing. People likely got fed up of that. Some left, others kicked the leadership out.
    What Prestige is now, that's a different matter altogether.
    [9:02:20 PM] Adam - Ragnarok/UK4: what is the correct terminology for a berry?
    [9:02:30 PM] askgreat: berry

    Yeah, I own people daily...

  14. #34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Askgreat View Post
    Prestige's previous leaders were rather passive, no offensives, no arte drives, nothing. People likely got fed up of that. Some left, others kicked the leadership out.
    What Prestige is now, that's a different matter altogether.
    Prestige is now just a shadow of a terrible alliance.

  15. #35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bloated Fish View Post
    Prestige is now just a shadow of a terrible alliance.
    We'll see.
    [9:02:20 PM] Adam - Ragnarok/UK4: what is the correct terminology for a berry?
    [9:02:30 PM] askgreat: berry

    Yeah, I own people daily...

  16. #36

    Default

    Anyone in these forums a member of omega?

  17. #37

    Default

    Lol, don't be silly, Omega are a bunch of part-times

  18. #38

    Default

    Reading through the attacks & having a genuine giggle. My personal favourite was the 50 axes, 20 rams & 20 cats monster hammer. Well done to CF on the defense.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •