Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: You Big Fat Meta!!

Default You Big Fat Meta!!

So, over in CF we were taken aback by the accusations we were allied to other alliances. Since then we have been called a meta numerous times, whilst other alliances have claimed to be "elite". The death of this server was proclaimed, with snide remarks in our direction. We know we have no friends on this server, but the is part of the fun of being in CF.

At the same time as we were originally accused of being in a meta, we were surprised to see MJ place Toxic and the Smash meta (hostile and smash) on the same side. Baffled by the accusations placed upon us, we kind of let that one slide a little. But it has become clear this week by a lot of intel and various conversations that MJ got one thing correct, Toxic are part of the Smash meta!

Hilarious, after all those posts about us, the real reason we are falsely called a meta, is because you only dare take on CF when you have complete understanding that the strongest attacking alliances in each quad (Toxic, smash and hostile) form agreements not to attack each other.

It is shameful that smash pretend to be this "elite" alliance, deflecting attention away from your timid actions, by falsely accusing us of doing what you have done on a far worse and much greater scale.

I can forgive Toxic, as they at least had the guts to take us on prior to any agreement, and haven't been mouthing off, but the smash meta are just laughable

No doubt this will be denied, but where are your cross-quad attacks on each other... zzzzzz

meh

Is this post because you havent got enough defense to go around? Seems your capital is a sitting duck mate

Think you have done enough damage to my team, now its your turn

[10:50:31 | Edited 10:50:54] Bloated Fish: I'm wondering whether nod's reply will be: Bravado, bravado, insult. Or; Bravado, insult, bravado...

I guess I was wrong. Insult, bravado, threat. Nice, mixing it up. We knew there would be no defensive of it, because you know it's true.

list of events;
    1/ CF chief Royal Force (my leader and friend)
    2/ Told by Jake we werent good enough to be associated with CF
    3/ Stickman moves to CF after we didnt want to listen to FM/NW meta talks, he takes my mates old account WEKKA, also SD with the storage i took from natars
    4/ Shrimp has loads of villages chiefed from CF (SD then cleared from grey zone, as we were respecting that we would be attacked at this point if we touched them even after the above)
    5/ my small haste is stolen
    6/ small academic is taken

We havent attacked cross quad. Lots been going on in the west. Threats now disabled...

So our turn now, have fun.... Toxic and others, we are hitting CF daily, feel free to join in as they are struggling all ready

CF have been attacking Toxic for a while (see other forum posts) and I think they started attacking SMASH rather than vice versa.

Are Toxic and SMASH supposed to check with one another before attacking poor CF to make sure you aren't being picked on? Or is the whining just because you guys have lost hammers and artes recently....

Quote Originally Posted by the nod View Post
    2/ Told by Jake we werent good enough to be associated with CF
    You even tried to meta with us. ha ha. Nice put down Jake!

Quote Originally Posted by interestedparty11 View Post
    CF have been attacking Toxic for a while (see other forum posts) and I think they started attacking SMASH rather than vice versa.

Are Toxic and SMASH supposed to check with one another before attacking poor CF to make sure you aren't being picked on? Or is the whining just because you guys have lost hammers and artes recently....
    I haven't complained once about being hit.

I have stated that

1. we have been called a meta
    2. we have evidence showing you guys working together.
    3. I state you are a 3 quad meta for these reasons.

pretty simple really.
    Last edited by Bloated Fish; 02 Mar 2013 at 11:22 AM.

Don't think you can call hostile+smash a meta (as you did in your first post), it was a merger (and actually, I made the approach representing hostile, not them to us), same as mom+cp or, did you forget where cf came from?
    Quote Originally Posted by antonio View Post
    You just jump around like a tart.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elros View Post
    MJ may be many things: a 15 year old who's raided his dads dress up box, a huge ego-loudmouth and a goat botherer to name but a few, but he generally writes a fair and unbiased analysis (except when I bribe him to say good things about me)

Quote Originally Posted by MartinJames View Post
    Don't think you can call hostile+smash a meta (as you did in your first post), it was a merger (and actually, I made the approach representing hostile, not them to us), same as mom+cp or, did you forget where cf came from?
    MoM was around 30 players joining with 6 players in the same quad, at the start of the server. Not the same as the best attacking ally in the NW meta'ing with the best attacking ally in the SW, and forming a secret confed with the best attacking alliance in the SE.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloated Fish View Post
    MoM was around 30 players joining with 6 players in the same quad, at the start of the server. Not the same as the best attacking ally in the NW meta'ing with the best attacking ally in the SW, and forming a secret confed with the best attacking alliance in the SE.
    A merger is a merger to me, if everyone's in one ally, its not even close to a meta. And as far as I know, any dealings with toxic were as a direct result of things like sea def calls going to sully and such. The evidence was considerable for your meta, and toxic/smash acted on it, whether the meta happened or not. But anyway between SD and cf - don't you actually have a pretty similar size group - maybe slightly bigger.
    MJ may be many things: a 15 year old who's raided his dads dress up box, a huge ego-loudmouth and a goat botherer to name but a few, but he generally writes a fair and unbiased analysis (except when I bribe him to say good things about me)

A merger is a merger to me, if everyone's in one ally, its not even close to a meta. And as far as I know, any dealings with toxic were as a direct result of things like sea def calls going to sully and such. The evidence was considerable for your meta, and toxic/smash acted on it, whether the meta happened or not. But anyway between SD and cf - don't you actually have a pretty similar size group - maybe slightly bigger.
    You saw what you wanted to see. The confed'ing of 2nd, 3rd, and 4th placed attacking alliances from 3 separate quads is clearly a meta, no matter what spin you try and put on it. And the fact players from these allys were putting themselves on a pedestal just makes you guys even more of a laughing stock now.

No I saw actual mms, which I showed you but hey ho. Let's do a little tale of the tape here,

CF + SD
    Members - 99
    Quads - All 4
    Original alliances - FM, CP, MoM, cam, MM
    Status - official

Toxic + Smash
    Members - 105
    Quads - All 4
    Original alliances - Hostile, Smash, nox, TCF
    Status - rumoured

Not much difference? Except one may or may not be real. And the other is made up of one extra alliance. Seems like your only actual argument is that cf merged earlier - therefore their merger doesn't count. How about when all of MM joined, did that count? Every time you call smash and toxic a meta, your calling cf and SD a meta.

No I saw actual mms, which I showed you but hey ho. Let's do a little tale of the tape here,

CF + SD
    Members - 99
    Quads - All 4 (but really 2)
    Original alliances - FM, CP, MoM, cam, MM
    Status - official

Toxic + Smash
    Members - 105
    Quads - All 4 (but really 3)
    Original alliances - Hostile, Smash, nox, TCF
    Status - Proven by facts, but not stated on alliance profiles

Not much difference? Except one may or may not be real. And the other is made up of one extra alliance. Seems like your only actual argument is that cf merged earlier - therefore their merger doesn't count. How about when all of MM joined, did that count? Every time you call smash and toxic a meta, your calling cf and SD a meta.
    No my argument is quite clear, I've spelled it out numerous time.

2. we have evidence showing you guys working together (3 out of the 4 top attacking alliances from 3 quads)

The main thing is the irony here, that you seem happy to gloss over. We are called a meta for weeks by a bunch of hypocrites.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloated Fish View Post
    2. we have evidence showing you guys working together (3 out of the 4 top attacking alliances from 3 quads)
    1. You are (and you were much bigger )
    2. love to see it, and just because we have players in SW means we a meta? So blob etc means your a 4 quad meta does it?
    3. dry your eyes

PS. MJ is making you look silly and desperate lol
    Last edited by MOD Sam; 02 Mar 2013 at 05:05 PM.

Nothing wrong with a bit of friendly banter on skype, hell if you wanna add me i'll have some friendly banter with C.F also, add carl.foreman2 .
    All we do is share a few stories, a few reports. Hell even managed to help work out where hoops army was heading so it has its benefits.
    Its a game people get bashed up, take the rough with the smooth and carry on.
    C.F have been top dogs all server would have thought you guys would be bored smashing everyone up and having nothing to defend??
    We have not defended smash once and nor them to us, more than i can say about c.f defending sully cap to the hilt using The_Sea defence if i remember seeing a message correctly, but somehow i guess ya'll have a reason for that one also.

Have fun all....

Quote Originally Posted by the nod View Post
    1. You are (and you were much bigger )
    2. love to see it, and just because we have players in SW means we a meta? So blob etc means your a 4 quad meta does it?
    3. dry your eyes

PS. MJ is making you look silly and desperate lol
    again, showing why stickman left you. Everyone knows MJ has no clue, evidence is his ally analysis. You only agree with him if it suits your own ends.

Quote Originally Posted by Jurassic Park View Post
    C.F have been top dogs all server would have thought you guys would be bored smashing everyone up and having nothing to defend??
    Thanks, we do like the attention, it is why we play the game. But like I say, it is the point of being called a meta, from a bunch of hypocrites, which was again dodged in the nod's last reply.

A simple, yes you aren't confeded to the sea/nw, as proved by stealing their WW. And, we have worked with toxic, and did join up with an ally in a different quad, so calling you guys a meta was hypocritical, would have been fine.
    Last edited by MOD Sam; 02 Mar 2013 at 05:09 PM.

This is getting ridiculous...

SMASH, why don't you post some reports of cross-quad attacks or in-the-grey attacks against Toxic members, or vice versa. Provide evidence that you guys have been fighting, or stealing artes from each other otherwise it is impossible for any outsiders to be sure that Toxic and SMASH/Hostile are not one big, juicy, the opposite-of-heterosexual META!!!
    trollolololol

just shows you how low this game is sinking when people are calling 2 allys a meta . now in the good auld days......

Quote Originally Posted by Mandy View Post
    just shows you how low this game is sinking when people are calling 2 allys a meta . now in the good auld days......
    In my day, if you joined up with the player next to you you were a meta. We used to have to send our armies on 27 mile round trips everyday to get to the nearest farm and if they got 7 resources a week we considered ourselves well off.

Kids these days...

Good point i always thought a meta consisted of tonnes of wings and alliances.
    How things have changed.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast