Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 57

Thread: New leader for Toons!?

  1. #21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jakeyyy View Post
    Exactly, so 5 people can work remarkably well sometimes! Just gotta tie up loose ends.

    Gauls are the strongest tribe now in 4.2 probably, so teuton makes it more of a challenge haha, I expect to see you there.

    Erm.. lets just say I'm one of the accounts competing with Conflict for the raiding medal.
    I always see people asking which account your hiding in like Moog had it on his profile on UK3 i think why is that?

    I haven't played Gauls. This is my 2nd go at them.

  2. #22
    Gotta' be sneaky... Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member Jakeyyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    London
    Posts
    2,337

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Madd View Post
    I always see people asking which account your hiding in like Moog had it on his profile on UK3 i think.
    Don't even get me started on Moog. I wish he had come on this server but sadly he chose wisely and stuck to UK3 </3

    Me? Hiding? Never.

    I'm on The Future account.
    When you play the game of travian, you either win or you die.

  3. #23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jakeyyy View Post
    Don't even get me started on Moog. I wish he had come on this server but sadly he chose wisely and stuck to UK3 </3

    Me? Hiding? Never.

    I'm on The Future account.
    Hahaha Moog seems like a funny guy.

    Why did you start in the NW? Did you want join -AoD-? hahaha.
    Last edited by Madd; 30 Jun 2013 at 12:12 AM.

  4. #24
    Gotta' be sneaky... Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member Jakeyyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    London
    Posts
    2,337

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Madd View Post
    Hahaha Moog seems like a funny guy.

    Why did you start in the NW? Did you want join DMA or -AoD-? hahaha.
    He can also be frustrating. Trust me.

    & I don't know, my sign up was a spur of the moment kinda thing so I didn't know where people were going etc.

    DMA are North-East so that doesn't make sense & -AoD- having confeds/wings is a turn off. One man alliance me thinks.
    When you play the game of travian, you either win or you die.

  5. #25
    MartinJames's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Grimsby
    Posts
    1,854

    Default

    Suppose any publicity is good publicity.....
    Quote Originally Posted by antonio View Post
    You just jump around like a tart.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elros View Post
    MJ may be many things: a 15 year old who's raided his dads dress up box, a huge ego-loudmouth and a goat botherer to name but a few, but he generally writes a fair and unbiased analysis (except when I bribe him to say good things about me)

  6. #26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jakeyyy View Post
    He can also be frustrating. Trust me.

    & I don't know, my sign up was a spur of the moment kinda thing so I didn't know where people were going etc.

    DMA are North-East so that doesn't make sense & -AoD- having confeds/wings is a turn off. One man alliance me thinks.
    Ya i forgot about DMA changed it now.

    You could come to the SW and join us in S&M or just start one and see how it goes.

  7. #27
    Gotta' be sneaky... Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member Jakeyyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    London
    Posts
    2,337

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MartinJames View Post
    Suppose any publicity is good publicity.....
    We both know that's not true Hopefully this account goes better for you anyways! Was just confused what had happened

    Quote Originally Posted by Madd View Post
    Ya i forgot about DMA changed it now.

    You could come to the SW and join us in S&M or just start one and see how it goes.
    Yeah, I noticed the little edit haha

    Got no plans of switching quads now unfortunately, NW seems to be doing pretty good. I'm sure another alliance will form up here sooner or later.
    When you play the game of travian, you either win or you die.

  8. #28
    MartinJames's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Grimsby
    Posts
    1,854

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jakeyyy View Post
    We both know that's not true Hopefully this account goes better for you anyways! Was just confused what had happened
    Well idk, Paris Hilton does well by that mantra - perhaps if certain footage 'leaked' to the internet, i'd be a billionaire too. Hmm....

    Anyway, cheers mate, just was not having any luck in start up, since the first second when I didn't press skip tutorial. who put that little trap in there anyway? skip the tutorial and half a village is built for you...
    Quote Originally Posted by antonio View Post
    You just jump around like a tart.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elros View Post
    MJ may be many things: a 15 year old who's raided his dads dress up box, a huge ego-loudmouth and a goat botherer to name but a few, but he generally writes a fair and unbiased analysis (except when I bribe him to say good things about me)

  9. #29

    Default

    I played with -AoD- last round on UK3 and i can honestly say that it was the worst few weeks of Travian I've ever played. Every time the leaders needed def they would get it but if it was just a normal account they would just let it get attacked or raided and then juts move them to another wing or just kick them.

  10. #30
    Gotta' be sneaky... Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member Jakeyyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    London
    Posts
    2,337

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MartinJames View Post
    Anyway, cheers mate, just was not having any luck in start up, since the first second when I didn't press skip tutorial. who put that little trap in there anyway? skip the tutorial and half a village is built for you...
    Wait what... What do you mean half a village is built for you?! I didn't press skip tutorial either? o_O

    Quote Originally Posted by Madd View Post
    I played with -AoD- last round on UK3 and i can honestly say that it was the worst few weeks of Travian I've ever played. Every time the leaders needed def they would get it but if it was just a normal account they would just let it get attacked or raided and then juts move them to another wing or just kick them.
    Hmm... is it the same -AoD- players though as last round? Who knows
    When you play the game of travian, you either win or you die.

  11. #31

    Default

    Hmm... is it the same -AoD- players though as last round? Who knows [/QUOTE]

    Well i see D_man1984 and i defiantly remember him so am pretty sure they are not sure about the other leaders cause they didn't use the same IGN. I have no idea if am doing this quote thing right cause i never really say anything on the forums just read and go along with the banter so sorry if the quote box thing doesn't show up for this.

  12. #32

    Default

    Toons > All
    Quote Originally Posted by MartinJames View Post
    Shutup chalk.

  13. #33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Not.Vegas View Post
    The Future long story short
    Hahahahaha Roland you brute. Wonder how long before you decide to leave this server

  14. #34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bourne Idle View Post
    You're in S&M?? Just goes to show they'll let in any deceitful rif raff these days....Is it true that you threw your toys out of the pram after a disagreement with TSL leadership and then before removing yourself as Twisted Spartans sitter you shipped his resources out to an inactive so you could raid them?? tut tut, that's a pretty low thing to have done by anyones standards....Would have thought S&M would have learned from the KiraRey incident...obviously not!
    I disagreed with the amount of wings TSL have, and I said that any members worth having would wait for embassy room, and at the moment they are recruiting farms: Look at this --


    & I preferred to be in an alliance that was selective about their choices of members, and didnt recruit farms and therefore wouldnt limit the amount their own members could farm and limit their growth by doing so;
    when i mentioned this in leadership chat (yes I was in TSL leader chat) TSL leader basically said "get with the program and support it, or leave the alliance"

    I chose to leave the alliance, its not my style.
    Last edited by MOD LMT; 30 Jun 2013 at 08:39 AM. Reason: report not anonymous
    Past names:~~
    Server 7 [2013]: Lady Killer
    Server 1 [2013]: Basher



  15. #35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Madd View Post
    Hahahahaha Roland you brute. Wonder how long before you decide to leave this server
    Nope this is going to be my ever server I play start to finish and with no gold which will be even more fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by MartinJames View Post
    Shutup chalk.

  16. #36
    Gotta' be sneaky... Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member Jakeyyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    London
    Posts
    2,337

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Madd View Post

    Well i see D_man1984 and i defiantly remember him so am pretty sure they are not sure about the other leaders cause they didn't use the same IGN. I have no idea if am doing this quote thing right cause i never really say anything on the forums just read and go along with the banter so sorry if the quote box thing doesn't show up for this.
    Hmm interesting I'll have to do some research on this then cause thought they sounded okay. & haha, you'll get used to it

    Quote Originally Posted by Not.Vegas View Post
    Toons > All
    Confused about this guy.
    When you play the game of travian, you either win or you die.

  17. #37
    MartinJames's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Grimsby
    Posts
    1,854

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jakeyyy View Post
    Wait what... What do you mean half a village is built for you?! I didn't press skip tutorial either? o_O
    Mate if you press skip tutorial, all of the tutorial stuff is built for you and you get the gold rewards from it too, then you start on the normal taskmaster! Feel free to go ahead and cry at the waste hours and resources
    Quote Originally Posted by antonio View Post
    You just jump around like a tart.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elros View Post
    MJ may be many things: a 15 year old who's raided his dads dress up box, a huge ego-loudmouth and a goat botherer to name but a few, but he generally writes a fair and unbiased analysis (except when I bribe him to say good things about me)

  18. #38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jakeyyy View Post
    Well it could be an interesting conversation, I'll just wait for MJ to come on and clear things up! Sure he has some excuses for being a farm

    & You're in S&M? Think you need to have words with that Conflict fellow and tell him to calm down on his raiding.
    Tom isnt even trying
    I think you're gonna have to try harder to beat him :p
    Past names:~~
    Server 7 [2013]: Lady Killer
    Server 1 [2013]: Basher



  19. #39
    Gotta' be sneaky... Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member Jakeyyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    London
    Posts
    2,337

    Default

    Well.. finding that out is depressing. At least I know for next time to skip the tutorial. This is why I am not a fan of 4.2.

    & Oh please. Do not give me that 'not trying' tactic Defending your fellow ally member before he overtakes me again. Gr.
    When you play the game of travian, you either win or you die.

  20. #40
    MartinJames's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Grimsby
    Posts
    1,854

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jakeyyy View Post
    Well.. finding that out is depressing. At least I know for next time to skip the tutorial. This is why I am not a fan of 4.2.
    I must say, it did annoy me quite a bit when i found out lol. Prefer 4.0 to 4.2 atm - absolute no contest. Its like they tried to come up with annoying things on purpose, especially that coin in the corner!
    Quote Originally Posted by antonio View Post
    You just jump around like a tart.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elros View Post
    MJ may be many things: a 15 year old who's raided his dads dress up box, a huge ego-loudmouth and a goat botherer to name but a few, but he generally writes a fair and unbiased analysis (except when I bribe him to say good things about me)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •