Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New leader for Toons!?

Gotta' be sneaky... Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member Jakeyyy's Avatar

Default New leader for Toons!?

Looking through the alliances, as you do, I have stumbled across a change in leadership for the Toons! alliance

Seems Daffy Duck (MartinJames) has deleted and left it to LA and RoadRunner to deal with, after days of hyping up his own alliance

So the question is, why did the mighty Toons! leader delete? Too big for his own boots? Getting farmed?

Where are you now Martin?!
    When you play the game of travian, you either win or you die.

probably find he had a bad start and decided to quit and rejoin as its still early in the server a lot of players do this if it doesnt go their way
    Past names:~~
    Server 7 [2013]: Lady Killer
    Server 1 [2013]: Basher

Gotta' be sneaky... Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member Jakeyyy's Avatar

So he turned into a farm? Well of course have to rub this in as much as possible after the praising of Toons and their superiority, when really the leader is farmed into deletion

aha thats not confirmed, im in S&M and so have no idea about Toons, but I was just having a general guess.
    Past names:~~
    Server 7 [2013]: Lady Killer
    Server 1 [2013]: Basher

Well it could be an interesting conversation, I'll just wait for MJ to come on and clear things up! Sure he has some excuses for being a farm

& You're in S&M? Think you need to have words with that Conflict fellow and tell him to calm down on his raiding.

Active MemberActive MemberActive Member keevill_81's Avatar

LOL look on roadrunner profile ...... all is explained . well sort of .......
    Last edited by keevill_81; 29 Jun 2013 at 08:08 PM.

Nah he wasnt farmed at all, he just lost his troops and so he did the wise thing and restarted.

What's the last question you would want me to ask in this sig?
    Here it is:
    What's the purpose of life?

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Aslan View Post
    Nah he wasnt farmed at all, he just lost his troops and so he did the wise thing and restarted.
    How is it wise? I would think that even with losing most of ones troops you would still have the CP/building advantage of the current account over making a completly new one. This is assuming that the account isn't being farmed. I would think it would be faster and more profitable just to rebuild the units lost.

That doesn't sound right if you ask me, but meh we shall see

Where have you been all day anyway?! Raiding stopped for a long time.

Gone for 9 hours playing a cricket match, scored 62

Its wise for a number of reasons. He started day 1 5am... As a roman I personally would have hesitated to do so, as its tough raiding in the center. Two, starting day four means he will have plenty of people to raid coming out of protection that are inactive, there will be less raiders, so quick easy raiding for him. Three, I love raiding hehe and volunteered to help if he restarted

What's the last question you would want me to ask in this sig?
    Here it is:
    What's the purpose of life?

Quote Originally Posted by poxtops View Post
    aha thats not confirmed, im in S&M and so have no idea about Toons, but I was just having a general guess.
    You're in S&M?? Just goes to show they'll let in any deceitful rif raff these days....Is it true that you threw your toys out of the pram after a disagreement with TSL leadership and then before removing yourself as Twisted Spartans sitter you shipped his resources out to an inactive so you could raid them?? tut tut, that's a pretty low thing to have done by anyones standards....Would have thought S&M would have learned from the KiraRey incident...obviously not!

Got 4 wings, still not letting rif raff in? I think not.

Conflict have a lot of people playing on the account for a UK server that's why they are doing so good. Account is also probably 24/7 and i know 2 of them are really experienced.

Gone for 9 hours playing a cricket match, scored 62

Its wise for a number of reasons. He started day 1 5am... As a roman I personally would have hesitated to do so, as its tough raiding in the center. Two, starting day four means he will have plenty of people to raid coming out of protection that are inactive, there will be less raiders, so quick easy raiding for him. Three, I love raiding hehe and volunteered to help if he restarted
    Haha, not too shabby I guess.

Hmm starting at 5am is always a foolish move anyway. I still don't think its a viable reason to restart but hey, every guy to his own. You got some catching up to do before you can raid for him

Quote Originally Posted by Madd View Post
    Conflict have a lot of people playing on the account for a UK server that's why they are doing so good. Account is also probably 24/7 and i know 2 of them are really experienced.
    Oh really? How many people we talking on that account?

'Oh really? How many people we talking on that account? '

Well i was there for like 1 day and there was 5 people on the account and we had plans to get 1 more.

Well i was there for like 1 day and there was 5 people on the account and we had plans to get 1 more.

Hmmm.. so 4 or 5 players on one account? That's is quite a lot, but if it works, it works

Why did you leave it?

Quote Originally Posted by Jakeyyy View Post
    Hmmm.. so 4 or 5 players on one account? That's is quite a lot, but if it works, it works

Why did you leave it?
    So bored of playing Teutons plus i don't see the point in having more than 2 or 3 people on a account unless it's com.

Haha, shame you said that about teutons or would have thought about inviting you on my account haha

Hmm, depends how active people are and if their ideas collide. Personally I find it difficult to work with 3 people on one account, let alone more. But some manage to make it work remarkably well

Quote Originally Posted by Jakeyyy View Post
    Haha, shame you said that about teutons or would have thought about inviting you on my account haha

Hmm, depends how active people are and if their ideas collide. Personally I find it difficult to work with 3 people on one account, let alone more. But some manage to make it work remarkably well
    Well on com1 am doing good, we have 5 people on the account and it's one of the best roman accounts but if someone doesn't come on at the time they should be on raiding just goes horrible. We should have been in top raiders but we don't raid as much as we do in the day at night.

Am done with Teutons moving on to Gauls so i joined up with 'Demon' you'll be seeing us at top of the raiders in 2 weeks.

What account are you playing?

Well on com1 am doing good, we have 5 people on the account and it's one of the best roman accounts but if someone doesn't come on at the time they should be on raiding just goes horrible. We should have been in top raiders but we don't raid as much as we do in the day at night.

Am done with Teutons moving on to Gauls so i joined up with 'Demon' you'll be seeing us at top of the raiders in 2 weeks.

What account are you playing?
    Exactly, so 5 people can work remarkably well sometimes! Just gotta tie up loose ends.

Gauls are the strongest tribe now in 4.2 probably, so teuton makes it more of a challenge haha, I expect to see you there.

Erm.. lets just say I'm one of the accounts competing with Conflict for the raiding medal.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast