Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: All-time Statistics

Quote Originally Posted by jawwwwsh View Post
    That is an unusual method of ranking? I would assume a player with higher offense points would be ranked higher than someone with a lower offense points.
    It is as it is, personally I thank Bloated Fish for the time he gave us, and the effort in progressing our game and stats that he constantly updates.

Great Job, Keep it up when you can!

Cheers

Blob

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	unique.JPG 
Views:	110 
Size:	34.5 KB 
ID:	5648

So SMASH! is holding 14 uniques in uk3 at the moment. Does that move SMASH! to the top place in all-time statistics? 8)
    UK3, R6 / Sniff - SMASH! Leadership

SO STROK!!!

So this thread needs a few updates now UK3 has finished

Active MemberActive MemberActive Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kenobi View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	unique.JPG 
Views:	110 
Size:	34.5 KB 
ID:	5648

So SMASH! is holding 14 uniques in uk3 at the moment. Does that move SMASH! to the top place in all-time statistics? 8)
    i did not think there were 14 uniques, from memory you have
    hawk
    diet
    architect
    fool
    speed
    great storage
    fast troop build
    cranny

cannot think of any others but thats only 8, unless T4 has 6 new ones

Quote Originally Posted by The Analyst View Post
    hawk
    diet
    architect
    fool
    speed
    great storage
    fast troop build
    cranny

there was a glitch in this server they made some large arties unique fools

Epic Teuton MemberEpic Teuton MemberEpic Teuton MemberEpic Teuton MemberEpic Teuton MemberEpic Teuton Member commander's Avatar

It was a joke. Due to the no starvation bug, all diets were turned to 'unique' fools.

But in any case, smash ended up with all 7 uniques. I believe that is a record.

Active MemberActive MemberActive Member

my apologies was not aware of that consequence, had heard of the no starvation bug though

Honoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton Member PinkFairyKing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by commander View Post
    It was a joke. Due to the no starvation bug, all diets were turned to 'unique' fools.

But in any case, smash ended up with all 7 uniques. I believe that is a record.
    TSL on UK1 also held all 7 uniques. It would be a joint record.

Though there were no glitches on UK1 so probably counts more

Epic Teuton MemberEpic Teuton MemberEpic Teuton MemberEpic Teuton MemberEpic Teuton MemberEpic Teuton Member commander's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly360 View Post
    Since you struggle, 6 were held well before any bug, and the 7th was taken when the defence wouldn't have needed to even be fed.

Sounds more impressive.

Quote Originally Posted by PinkFairyKing View Post
    TSL on UK1 also held all 7 uniques. It would be a joint record.
    Fair enough. Although am I right in thinking TSL finished with at least 110 players? Probably a bit more room for success on that front compared to smash's 47.
    Last edited by commander; 18 Apr 2014 at 10:12 PM.

A record is a record - I don't feel there's any need to start a "whose accomplishment is better" debate in relation to the achievement. All servers unfold in different ways and in a different context. Well done to both alliances for holding all of the unique artefacts; the first time this feat has been achieved on a UK server.

Ah of course it does, without doubt! Plus we were the 1st ally to ever achieve it... smash only equalled our record!

Quote Originally Posted by The Analyst View Post
    hawk
    diet
    architect
    fool
    speed
    great storage
    fast troop build
    cranny

No unique storage arti - so without glitches, there are always 7 different unique artis.
    ~The N00b that could; I was banned once because MH's thought I was a bot. Easy mistake.
    http://www.travian-reports.net/us/report/25986449943 uk1 round 7
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QecoJewpq-I uk1 round 7 end game vid
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzL9htlbNvA uk1 round 8 end game vid.

S1 - Bang!

Cloud Strife

Prolific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific Member septimus ii's Avatar

I don't think anyone is going to displace a record of 14 uniques held any time soon

Quote Originally Posted by septimus ii View Post
    I don't think anyone is going to displace a record of 14 uniques held any time soon
    That's kind of the point - a glitched server isn't the same as a normal one. I don't mean to detract from SMASH's equaling of the TSL record (though the TSL one was done in a shorter time), but 14 doesn't count - it would be 7.

I wouldn't be happy to see someone claim to beat HAL's record if they did it on a glitched server either.

That's kind of the point - a glitched server isn't the same as a normal one. I don't mean to detract from SMASH's equaling of the TSL record (though the TSL one was done in a shorter time), but 14 doesn't count - it would be 7.

I wouldn't be happy to see someone claim to beat HAL's record if they did it on a glitched server either.
    No it was 14 uniques, blame travian. I also held 2 uniques, can I get a prize for that?
    "I have edited your post and removed the section whereby you are encouraging moog to break the rules." -mod

meh
    Uk3 - Round 5: http://www.travian-reports.net/us/img/2533830af11.png + http://www.travian-reports.net/us/img/24895058b28.png - I love to feed troops.
    http://www.travian-reports.net/us/img/2538802fcc3.png

Cloud Strife

Prolific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific Member septimus ii's Avatar

I would record it as equal with the 7s ie all available uniques (which is quite impressive)

For the record, I am adding UK1 and UK3 at the moment

With regard to the unique artes, only the one's in the "large artefact" section count in this record book. So "WormS 3D" has got the real unique fools, and SMASH are joint first with 7 uniques.

But... as we all love an argument... Smash technically have 6 uniques... as the unique fool is no longer unique!
    A proud member of the CF leadership - Boots.

"I don't have my head up my own arse, I actually am amazing" - Darkwing Duck.

Smash also have 54 total artefacts with 47 members.

If there were more than 7 uniques, I'm sure we'd have them. If there was anywhere left to put them

Quote Originally Posted by commander View Post
    Smash also have 54 total artefacts with 47 members.

If there were more than 7 uniques, I'm sure we'd have them. If there was anywhere left to put them
    wow, smash's opposition must really have sucked! Though I can't speak much there....
    ~The N00b that could; I was banned once because MH's thought I was a bot. Easy mistake.
    http://www.travian-reports.net/us/report/25986449943 uk1 round 7
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QecoJewpq-I uk1 round 7 end game vid
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzL9htlbNvA uk1 round 8 end game vid.

S1 - Bang!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast