Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Artefact Table

Warning - irritant!

Epic MemberEpic MemberEpic MemberEpic MemberEpic MemberEpic Member Purplejelly86's Avatar

Default Artefact Table

Same table as always, Shall update it every so often to keep track on changes.

Alliance Name Small Large Unique Total
    GTB 16 11 3 47
    MRH 16 8 2 38
    Soldiers 7 1 2 15
    FT 0 4 0 8
    HELLAS™ 6 0 0 6
    FRIENDS 2 1 0 4
    *KV* 1 0 0 1
    WWWWD 1 0 0 1
    Russia 1 0 0 1

Small - 1 Point
    Large - 2 Points
    Unique - 3 Points

Previous Rounds artefact defence -
    Small - http://travian-reports.net/us/report/215970311ac
    Large - http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2159697cfe3
    Unique - http://travian-reports.net/us/report/215970842b7

Current Rounds artefact defence -
    Small - http://travian-reports.net/us/report/24326456980
    Large - http://travian-reports.net/us/report/24326480751
    Unique - http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2432650f35c
    Last edited by Purplejelly86; 25 Nov 2013 at 01:55 PM.

You miss without ally!

2 extra smalls for GTB overnight
    ukx13: yismail(Rej)
    ukx14: aragorn (GTB)
    ukx15: Mace Windu (GTB)

Angelic

What are soldiers like this round? I'm told they have a new leadership group which could explain the 3 uniques but I'm not sure on the credibility of my source.
    ukx4, ukx7, ukx8 & ukx10 - wgn, wgn, wgn & wgn , ukx11 - emily , ukx12 - Milkyway , ukx13 - Smelly Romans , ukx14 - Ayra & illii
    s1,7 - Raving Cabbage

Id like to point out that there are 8 artifact holders in Soldiers(an alliance of 59 players) and 15 artifact holders in GTB(a 40 player alliance). To me that shows a profound lack of depth of talent and organization in Soldiers.
    Uk1- Cool Runnings
    Uk2- Black Mamba
    Uk4- Ser Lowe

~Steve

Warning - irritant!

Epic MemberEpic MemberEpic MemberEpic MemberEpic MemberEpic Member Purplejelly86's Avatar

They look pretty similar to last round, Just got Ball Bags & ICBM in there which make them look a bit better than usual

Gotta' be sneaky... Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member Jakeyyy's Avatar

Excuse me - did you just say ball bags?
    When you play the game of travian, you either win or you die.

Prom Princess 2010 Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member Fiamma's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Steve991 View Post
    Id like to point out that there are 8 artifact holders in Soldiers(an alliance of 59 players) and 15 artifact holders in GTB(a 40 player alliance). To me that shows a profound lack of depth of talent and organization in Soldiers.
    Pretty pointless to compare a relatively new team only established last round to a well-established team containing most of the best players of UKX. Under the circumstances, I'd still say they've done very well.

Been a good few changes for MRH artefacts but I'll be damned if I know exactly how many. :p When I checked last night we were 1 point behind GTB (as far as the points system goes for them), but not sure about now.
    Hammertime:
    - ukx3 - ukx5 - ukx6 - ukx7 - ukx7 - ukx8 - ukx x5 - ukx9 - ukx10 - ukx11 - aux10 - ukx15 -
    - Winning WW holder of ukx8 & ukx11 -

Quote Originally Posted by Fiamma View Post
    Pretty pointless to compare a relatively new team only established last round to a well-established team containing most of the best players of UKX. Under the circumstances, I'd still say they've done very well.
    How is it pointless to compare? Are they playing the same server? Should GTB back off and give them a couple weeks to organize themselves cause they weren't an alliance for very long? I'm sorry but a top alliance should be compared to other top alliances.
    Uk1- Cool Runnings
    Uk2- Black Mamba
    Uk4- Ser Lowe

~Steve

Hmmm, Their is only one group up their that has an average of 2 points per alliance member, going by your point system.......
    you_drool

Prom Princess 2010 Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member Fiamma's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Steve991 View Post
    How is it pointless to compare? Are they playing the same server? Should GTB back off and give them a couple weeks to organize themselves cause they weren't an alliance for very long? I'm sorry but a top alliance should be compared to other top alliances.
    Maybe not pointless to compare then, but certainly pointless to expect them to be on par. Your words were 'a profound lack of depth of talent and organization'; I would challenge that by saying that, if you're reaching that conclusion by comparing them to GTB, you'll find that every other alliance on most servers has 'a profound lack of depth of talent and organization'.

And that's what comes from one alliance recruiting a heavy proportion of the server's talent; no matter how small that alliance is, they will do better on average than the rest.
    Hammertime:
    - ukx3 - ukx5 - ukx6 - ukx7 - ukx7 - ukx8 - ukx x5 - ukx9 - ukx10 - ukx11 - aux10 - ukx15 -
    - Winning WW holder of ukx8 & ukx11 -

^ all your big two syllable words hurtz my headz lol
    Three Wee Ewoks

Quote Originally Posted by Fiamma View Post
    Maybe not pointless to compare then, but certainly pointless to expect them to be on par. Your words were 'a profound lack of depth of talent and organization'; I would challenge that by saying that, if you're reaching that conclusion by comparing them to GTB, you'll find that every other alliance on most servers has 'a profound lack of depth of talent and organization'.

And that's what comes from one alliance recruiting a heavy proportion of the server's talent; no matter how small that alliance is, they will do better on average than the rest.
    Point taken, you'll have to forgive me for being overly critical, this is my first speed server and I just decided to compare the alliance i'm in to the alliance that had been mentioned in an earlier comment in the thread. Trying to liven up a pretty bleak forum with some harsh words
    Uk1- Cool Runnings
    Uk2- Black Mamba
    Uk4- Ser Lowe

~Steve

GTB and MRH holding the majority. Big shocker there...

But on a more serious note, Soldiers seem to have done well for themselves, although this is from the view point of someone on the outside, no idea what's happening on the server as of now. Just thought I would check out how well artifacts have been distributed. Speaking of which how we looking for some of the important ones, i.e academics, diets, hastes. Even distribution, or more heavily on one side than the others?

Warning - irritant!

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos View Post
    GTB and MRH holding the majority. Big shocker there...

But on a more serious note, Soldiers seem to have done well for themselves, although this is from the view point of someone on the outside, no idea what's happening on the server as of now. Just thought I would check out how well artifacts have been distributed. Speaking of which how we looking for some of the important ones, i.e academics, diets, hastes. Even distribution, or more heavily on one side than the others?
    Depends on what you value as more important really - Endgame artie wise. It's pretty Even, GTB has the x5 Strengh, Soldiers have the confusion, and MRH have the unique diet. Probably would put Soldiers ahead in the uniques with having the academic and the hawk - But all depends on how well they use them.

Ok, that's interesting. But what about the likes of small acads, diets, or hastes? They're are generally good indications where to expect good hammers from.

Also is it looking like a 3 way endgame again. Hopefully more a fight from alliances other than GTB this time

Angelic

Need more alliances like B Ponies. If they came back I think I'd play again. Love the Ponies
    ukx4, ukx7, ukx8 & ukx10 - wgn, wgn, wgn & wgn , ukx11 - emily , ukx12 - Milkyway , ukx13 - Smelly Romans , ukx14 - Ayra & illii
    s1,7 - Raving Cabbage

Alliance
    GTB MRH Soldiers
    Artifact Small Haste 3 2 1
    Small Diet 1 1 0
    Small Acad 2 2 2
    Small Storage 1 2 0
    Small Hawk 3 1 1
    Small Arch 0 0 0
    Small Confusion 0 2 0
    Small Fool 2 3 1
    Total 12 13 5

Small artifacts from the three top alliances in terms of artifacts.
    Uk1- Cool Runnings
    Uk2- Black Mamba
    Uk4- Ser Lowe

~Steve

Oh awesome, thank you very much. Seems roughly equal footing for now, but things can change

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast