Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Ukx WW Reports

Wait so you're saying we can't level a WW to 100 with only 150k defense? lol Seriously you guys can't seriously be that that.. how do i say it? Smart can you? You realize we did this last round right? Not clueless about what to expect but don't let that stop you from running your mouths

Brain ! smart money now is on your ww getting chiefed last round nodody fired as much as a peashooter at you thats why you crawled your way up the ww lvls without ever actually being in lead .

Quote Originally Posted by spcmon View Post
    Brain ! smart money now is on your ww getting chiefed last round nodody fired as much as a peashooter at you thats why you crawled your way up the ww lvls without ever actually being in lead .
    MRH beat us to that one this server (chuckle)

lol We got zerod 3 times last round and it wasn't mini hammers. I'm not gonna pretend like it took massive wwks but to say they weren't even pea shooters is just stupid. Pretending like all we can scrounge up is 150k in defense is also absolutely stupid. I got quite a bit more than that in just standing defense. I suppose if you want too har har about stupid Shhh then buy all means make up whatever random lies an distorted truths you want an have a day. I'm sure if you wanted to throw one of your best wwks at us you might be able to pull off a chief.. not sure why you would waste something like that on little ole us given how we apparently pose no threat Given the loss of workin with ORI and the current civil war we probably don't pose much of a threat lol

Quote Originally Posted by spcmon View Post
    Corin has seen it all done it all bought the t shirt when it comes to travian .He has won several rounds as ww holder you should respect what he says .He is one of GTBs finest Oops i mean MRH
    Thanks for that valuable insight, in that case I will contact Brain when we get taken down with the mini hammer to see if they want to pair up again
    Bully Says "I want to live for ever...so far, so good"

Prom Princess 2010 Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member Fiamma's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bully View Post
    Do you know everything, or do you only think you do?
    Yes. Well, regarding this game anyhow.

Quote Originally Posted by Brain View Post
    Wait so you're saying we can't level a WW to 100 with only 150k defense? lol Seriously you guys can't seriously be that that.. how do i say it? Smart can you? You realize we did this last round right? Not clueless about what to expect but don't let that stop you from running your mouths
    No one is on about 150k def. We're on about the 1-2m marks that just won't cut it vs 15+ big natar waves. You won't cut it unless you get help or shape up. No offence! Neither will ORI, and no offence to them either. I have only a faint idea of what happened last server but I seem to remember you didn't win; maybe it's time to try to do that?
    Hammertime:
    - ukx3 - ukx5 - ukx6 - ukx7 - ukx7 - ukx8 - ukx x5 - ukx9 - ukx10 - ukx11 - aux10 - ukx15 -
    - Winning WW holder of ukx8 & ukx11 -

Quote Originally Posted by Bully View Post
    Do you know everything, or do you only think you do?
    As far as WWs, troop numbers needed for various things and working out the numbers Corin knows all there is to know. Given that he has held, sat. won so many. And even most of them just casually sauntering as i mentioned before. This is despite my own personal feelings regarding him, I defer to Corin in all numbers as far as WW goes.
    If he says you will you will fail hard even withoiut a single hammer needing to be sent your way, take it as gospel.
    An no this is not a sarcasm, merely an acknowledgement of his experience and abilities.

Yah last round we were ranked basically 7-8th all server long till the end when we picked up some players from allies that broke up. That would be basically like Nasty trying to make a WW run. Given what we had to work with last round i'd say we did better than expected. I'm leaning towards the 'shaping up' part.. just got a couple more people to delete an i think we'll be ready lol You guys didn't win last round either last i recall EVERYONE BESIDES GTB DELETE NOW!!! haha j/k

Quote Originally Posted by sitaram View Post
    I defer to Corin in all numbers as far as WW goes.
    If he says you will you will fail hard even withoiut a single hammer needing to be sent your way, take it as gospel.
    An no this is not a sarcasm, merely an acknowledgement of his experience and abilities.
    I am fully aware who Fiamma is, and I'm fully aware of his all round knowledge of this game, but that doesn't mean we have to give in and and accept the inevitable, we will continue to try and do the best we can, and that may be being stubborn or stupid but it certainly isn't from being ignorant, and most importantly we will not see it, as you do, as us failing. The only ones who have failed are the ones who set out to win, but gave in cause they didn't know as much as they thought they did
    Bully Says "I want to live for ever...so far, so good"

Seems like there wasnt only one who could not use the trainer effective in Soldiers

Warning - irritant!

Epic MemberEpic MemberEpic MemberEpic MemberEpic MemberEpic Member Purplejelly86's Avatar

Don't suppose anyone has the reports with damage from

karabatta on Crazy WW?
    Last edited by Purplejelly86; 06 Feb 2014 at 12:13 PM.

That was quite a nice hit from the GTB WW holder, bet it is a lot easier feeding your account after shedding all those freeloading axe men great job Anakin team.

Was not all impressed with chewy's hammer though... How long have you held the trainer and that's all you managed to build? Common guys lead by example
    Three Wee Ewoks

they call me superman
    i'm here to rescue you

Hoarding trainers every round, always bad army. Had ok army once, but that was because they were fed by half the ally

#truth

HM all i seen was Earth wall destroyed ....job done

Prom Princess 2010 Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member Fiamma's Avatar

http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2551239a9d8

Just wanted to highlight how much of a failure this is.

- Failure to tell his alliance about sending (hence no rammer)
    - Waste of a small academic which was refused to be shared all round
    - Double target on WW

Brilliant! Definitely the right player to keep a small acad all round to themselves. Well played MRH.
    Hammertime:
    - ukx3 - ukx5 - ukx6 - ukx7 - ukx7 - ukx8 - ukx x5 - ukx9 - ukx10 - ukx11 - aux10 - ukx15 -
    - Winning WW holder of ukx8 & ukx11 -

Quote Originally Posted by Fiamma View Post
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2551239a9d8

Just wanted to highlight how much of a failure this is.

- Failure to tell his alliance about sending (hence no rammer)
    - Waste of a small academic which was refused to be shared all round
    - Double target on WW

Brilliant! Definitely the right player to keep a small acad all round to themselves. Well played MRH.
    Definitely had a good laugh when looking at report. Given the location and artifact setup, and avoiding usage the past 3 months it would have been bigger. I'm guessing a WW was cleared to get some decent offense points out of it.

Ukx- K!NG

Hehe. Have to say I did have a good laugh at that one.

additional highlight, clearing Natar for off points before using the troops to hit a WW?
    -AL- "soggy mediocre immigrant"
    UKX 15 soggy-waste hammer: http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2590544d0d4

Only to soften the blow to the WW, clearly another GTB spy if you ask me

If it was a GTB spy why would it hit a GTB WW? What good is a spy hammer if.... Nvm you all know where I'm going with this. Pain you get the dunce cap
    Three Wee Ewoks

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast