Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Ukx WW Reports

I'm still trying to figure out how they are playing "very clever" this round, even going as far as passing up a free academic

K!NG

Quote Originally Posted by Amalgon View Post
    An FFH Player had 120k+ Last round. Was running S/GS entire round on them, barely scouted many. Then tossed them at a hero with his hero attached
    Well that doesn't count If one has that many, one has got to use them!
    'You're a Shaun' is the biggest insult ever!

R.I.P. Bus - Got hit by sebi and pip

UKx 8 Hammer
    UKx 15 Rammer
    UKx 20 Rammer

After the kitchen sinks hitting the GTB WW and not doing much damage, is this the end of this server or are we in for some more surprises?

Are SAU going to suddenly appear and we end up with a natar win?

Either way, I get my wife back!

they call me superman
    i'm here to rescue you

Hehe, would be fun to see SAU here, but I have my doubts there are much oomph left on the server, that is not GTB.
    GTB - Eeyore, Arwen&Elrond, Rotta The Hutt, Tussi | City something - Eddard Stark| UV - New Deli, Bane| T-rex - Maida- All on ukx.
    Now playing on Tea and Cake in GTB

Well I think there may be a few smaller hammers left, enough to scratch gtb and delay them a tiny bit, but let me get it in here first.
    Congrats to gtb, you not only had the usual suspects, you attracted and kept some good recruits, played well and deserved the win.

The Quiet One MemberMember blibble's Avatar

Congratulations GTb on your win.
    We all know it is over bar the shouting, you out simmed out hammered and out maneuvered us pretty much the whole round. A well deserved win.
    To my team Thank you for the support especially those who stayed the course.

they call me superman
    i'm here to rescue you

Well done Stormpooper jr!
    GTB - Eeyore, Arwen&Elrond, Rotta The Hutt, Tussi | City something - Eddard Stark| UV - New Deli, Bane| T-rex - Maida- All on ukx.

well played everyone
    just hope this round didnt kill UKX loool

please come back again on future rounds
    -AL- "soggy mediocre immigrant"
    UKX 15 soggy-waste hammer: http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2590544d0d4

Any got a WW table screenshot to see how it looked when the sun finally set ?

they call me superman
    i'm here to rescue you

Quote Originally Posted by framer View Post
    Any got a WW table screenshot to see how it looked when the sun finally set ?

Sent on behalf of the missus, she is having forum posting issues!

From one half of Anakin ,

I'd like to say thank you to everyone who helped out. Dave. Laila, Morgan,Rob, Aussie Paul, Zuro , Kev, Crim, AL & my lovely dual Joey

To my husband, Steve, for not divorcing me over it.

To Alex for making your Mother really proud. http://www.travian-reports.net/us/report/2591178bd43

Plus respect needed for all of our adversary's this round. Thank you for making it an interesting server and keeping us lit up like a Christmas tree!

Claire x

Prom Princess 2010 Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member Fiamma's Avatar

Well, that was a pretty pointless but completely deserved win. :p Well done to GTB, HELLAS and K!NG & co.

Thanks to GTB for keeping the last 72 hours fun for us and for messing up badly enough that we could keep all 4 WWs.

Digs aside... Yeah, the server was complete overkill and probably has killed ukx, but whether GTB went it without HELLAS or went it without half their players there would've only been one outcome this server. MRH looked a little promising from the start but from all the stuff that went on in there, they had no chance. An ironic thing is that, personally, we've probably had more respect and compliments from GTB about our play throughout than MRH, of which a fair few have heckled us for one reason or another.

There's probably not going to be a better or more complete team competing on ukx again, but I hope you guys (GTB) go try your game on foreign soil and get a more worthy and fun victory next time - we all know you can.

Anyway, that's me signing off here till at least next winter. Maybe see some of you on another round sometime! Thanks to duals throughout - Uros + Dani pre-artes, Shaun + Nick post-artes and Bazz in endgame, and also our loyal deffers (slaves :p ) Pali, Paddy and Emily. With top 10 pop, def, off and hero despite going up against the odds I'll take it as a decent server in a personal sense, even if the team game ended up going out of the window.

Enjoy the break!
    Hammertime:
    - ukx3 - ukx5 - ukx6 - ukx7 - ukx7 - ukx8 - ukx x5 - ukx9 - ukx10 - ukx11 - aux10 - ukx15 -
    - Winning WW holder of ukx8 & ukx11 -

Good to see Alex doing so well, well done guys x

Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member Cait's Avatar

The suicidal attempting to chief random WWS yesterday was funny and nicely kept Corin

broke Zuzas heart tho Im sure!

Cait
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2261602b9eb That thing!
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/442138afbca A fluffy hammer
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/845573c4010 Titch the rammer with an inferiority complex. (5x - 4 weeks - worse ram tribe)
    and for the Faffing Hammer that got away
    http://forum.travian.co.uk/showpost....80&postcount=1

Quote Originally Posted by JimJones View Post
    Sent on behalf of the missus, she is having forum posting issues!

From one half of Anakin ,

I'd like to say thank you to everyone who helped out. Dave. Laila, Morgan,Rob, Aussie Paul, Zuro , Kev, Crim, AL & my lovely dual Joey

To my husband, Steve, for not divorcing me over it. x
    aww thanks Claire for the honorary mention made my day. And common! what is it going to take for Steve to leave you for me doh*
    Three Wee Ewoks

Another one bites the dust! If not for all the insanity on account / dual chat I'd be tempted to call this server a waste of time, especially the sending hammer bit. So a special thanks to the lovebirds on Chewbacca who made this, at times, a priceless server. Also a thanks to the WW team and rest of the ally who yet again demonstrated what team work is all about

Bottles up!
    - Lasse.
    Last edited by Locojama; 10 Oct 2015 at 01:33 AM.

Its good to know its finally over! Great job to all those who played. Better Kudos to those hammers who were aggressive. Congrats GTB on the win. Props to the NW for making it fun for us. Hope to see you all next winter. RL FTW

K!NG

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345