Thread: Artefact Predictions

Warning - irritant!

Epic MemberEpic MemberEpic MemberEpic MemberEpic MemberEpic Member Purplejelly86's Avatar

Default Artefact Predictions

With artefacts just around the corner, who does everyone predict will get the most? Will the 'LEGEND' Meta numbers prevail over the 'Elite' Heroes? Be interesting to see what we're all expecting!

Personally I think 'Heroes' may get the most, but disband a day later in arguments over sharing

Legends Should (will) get the most IMO but with such a big meta and woeful communication between wings, they will lose a lot I reckon. P.S, Dave said you missed me
    Ukx - Round 11 - Natar WW hit, Mcawesomes haste stolen too.
    Ukx - Round 12 - Natar plans hit too, Friends Large confusion taken.
    Ukx - Round 13 - Natar plans hit yet again.
    Ukx - Round 14- http://archive.forum.travian.co.uk/s...ad.php?t=75820

Quote Originally Posted by Amalgon View Post
    With artefacts just around the corner, who does everyone predict will get the most? Will the 'LEGEND' Meta numbers prevail over the 'Elite' Heroes? Be interesting to see what we're all expecting!

Personally I think 'Heroes' may get the most, but disband a day later in arguments over sharing
    Legends will undoubtedly get more initially then Heroes due to there dominance of most of the map whereas Heroes is only really active in the North West.

Problem being does heroes or legends have enough troops in individual accounts to take smalls let alone large artifacts?

One thing is for sure, the defence is going to be laughably small.

Quote Originally Posted by DavidSmith View Post
    One thing is for sure, the defence is going to be laughably small.
    This means I may be able to take one with my hanvil afterall!

I'm going to go with a fairly safe prediction and say proportionate to alliance membership simply because I don't really know much else, with the exception of the Legend meta who will under perform on the artefact per-member ratio.
    "Itís only when the tide goes out that you see who was swimming naked."

#MakeTravianGreatAgain #MTGA

they call me superman
    i'm here to rescue you

Heroes should get the most and best artefacts, followed by the legends meta and maybe war. The rest will get whatevers left. Hegemony might take one this round too
    GTB - Eeyore, Arwen&Elrond, Rotta The Hutt, Tussi | City something - Eddard Stark| UV - New Deli, Bane| T-rex - Maida- All on ukx.
    Now playing on Tea and Cake in GTB

Active MemberActive MemberActive Member

how is looking 1st day of artefacts? people got what they wanted? the predictions have been met? who was best organised this morning?

Simply woeful, artefacts remain left right and centre, and a unique!
    Ukx - Round 11 - Natar WW hit, Mcawesomes haste stolen too.
    Ukx - Round 12 - Natar plans hit too, Friends Large confusion taken.
    Ukx - Round 13 - Natar plans hit yet again.
    Ukx - Round 14- http://archive.forum.travian.co.uk/s...ad.php?t=75820

The Troublesome One Honoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton Member Tombo457's Avatar

Intrigued as to the defence levels, anyone have any reports they are willing to share?
    Pablo Escobar COMx - WWK
    DKx Comeback Round - Brian Fantana
    PublicEnemy UKx9 - http://i.imgur.com/l23a9.png

they call me superman
    i'm here to rescue you

Well, many of the best artes are still not taken (unique haste, strength), which is suprising. Good spread amongst alliances on who took what it seems....
    GTB - Eeyore, Arwen&Elrond, Rotta The Hutt, Tussi | City something - Eddard Stark| UV - New Deli, Bane| T-rex - Maida- All on ukx.
    Now playing on Tea and Cake in GTB