Thread: Endgame Analysis

Warning - irritant!

Epic MemberEpic MemberEpic MemberEpic MemberEpic MemberEpic Member Purplejelly86's Avatar

Default Endgame Analysis

Sooo.. Plans now out and endgame officially under way. Six WW's all looking to compete, possibly looking at one of the most interesting/even end games since T4 Started on Ukx. Embassy is pretty quiet and I like the sound of my own voice, so thought I would write up a little analysis Obviously it's my own opinion so biassed, which all analysis are.

So the contenders, and any arties/stats that stand out -

Heroes Meta
    Supporting alliances - Villains, Sidekick, Heroes, FEAR
    Members - 179
    Key WW Artefacts - Large Strength

The Heroes meta looks the clear favourite of the round, with domination most of the round over most the server they're obviously packing some power and prepared. Several small and large academics within this meta, should be plenty of decent hammers coming out of here, especially looking at the size of those with the acads.

Only real lack within this meta looks to be the WW Artefacts, other than a large strength there's really nothing there for it, and all attempts to steal one recently has proved feeble and failed such as the recent diet attempt. Other than that there's very little in their way, should walk it for sure!

UWL Meta
    Supporting Alliances - UWL, UWL-1, UWL-2, UWL-3
    Members - 175
    Key WW Artefacts - Unique Strength, Unique Diet

And in 2nd place we have the UWL Meta, A Combination of UW and the remains of Legends. Separate, neither of these looked to be capable of playing a part in endgame but together they really are looking like a strong contender. With both the prime WW Artefacts at their side and the members to match Heroes they're going to have a great chance.

The real issue here is the opposite of heroes, there's literally no academics in this meta, so going to be lacking in armies to throw about. Looks like they'll have to do it Homer Simpson style and keep taking the punches and hope the enemy gets tired.

DD
    Supporting Alliances - DD, D.D
    Members - 90
    Key WW Artefacts Large Strength

Dark Horses here, While they've got nothing that particularly makes them stand out, or achieved anything, or done anything of note all server, or even made an impact. Heck you could be mistaken for thinking they existed, but they do contain a lot of experience in their alliance, with Pauline and her 4-5 Year attempt at a win. With all that experience and chance to sim expecting some decent troop counts here.

Really lacking in the academics like the previous, but they've had a fair amount time to sim up some armies, and plenty of the players in there have experience for doing them previously - Also they've got close connections to the other WW's, so may sneak through unharmed! Also currently sitting on only one set of plans, so a large chance they'll partner up with someone.

REJ
    Supporting Alliances - REJ
    Members - 30
    Key WW Artefacts None

An alliance which has been around for a fair few servers now, many of the players known each other for years - So should've formed a strong core in the alliance. Also lacking a set of plans, but connections to D.D so most likely will partner up.

With it being REJ the issues out number the positives, so we'll just list what's going good for them..

And next -

HoB
    Supporting Alliances HoB
    Members - 23
    Key WW Artefacts Unique Confusion

HoB have been another quiet alliance, Fair few large players in there but little to come out of them so far. Outnumbered vastly by the 2 main WW Contenders, and probably not the most popular for some strange reason. But as all true gladiators I'm sure they'll go out with a glorious death. Other than Pietros.

A real lack in size here and no real WW Artefacts to help make up for that,
    Imagine they'll lack in the defence compartment. Which with annoying the Villain wing is most likely going to prove fatal.

*TR!LLA*
    Supporting Alliances *TR!LLA*
    Members - 23
    Key WW Artefacts None

Trilla look to be the mutt of the server, made up of players from all sorts of alliances. Holding a WW Will really put their team work to the test and show any cracks inside. In a very similar position to HoB, Lacking in players and artefacts, but sure they'll have one or two hidden surprises with their larger players.

None WW Alliance
    Hegemony
    Members - 48

Hegemony are currently not officially showing any affiliation with any of the WW Contenders. Which is a shame as it really does look like one of their finest servers and would've been a great contender in the end game race. Plenty of capable players inside to produce some WW Hitters, be interesting to see where they hit.

They've fortunately had a relatively quiet server, and have shared the small academic artefact they have well - So hopefully some reasonable armies to be shown. The only real negative I that stands out is their recruitment of MCB. I mean what a poor decision.. Trolol.

Be good to hear others opinions..

Current WW's -

Current Plans -

I like the last part a lot, glad I got a mention 8)
    Its a shame though Heg aren't supporting anyone, also no WW armies or any size, no one is taking part in anything like that this round and Steve and Claire would back me up on that if no one believes me.

I still think HOB will walk it, shared the acads well, 23 strong accounts and a decent leader. Needless to say thats just my opinion,

good analysis and good read.
    Ukx - Round 11 - Natar WW hit, Mcawesomes haste stolen too.
    Ukx - Round 12 - Natar plans hit too, Friends Large confusion taken.
    Ukx - Round 13 - Natar plans hit yet again.
    Ukx - Round 14- http://archive.forum.travian.co.uk/s...ad.php?t=75820

Good read shaun well done ....

Just one question tho . Which WW is you on so i know which one too hit

Better ask for the ones he doesn't have a part in and avoid that one

LOL I hit the Heroes WW and lowered it from Level 2 to Level 1

7 capital crop locked
    2 offence villages chiefed
    x3 stolen
    Best player deleting

Blame Achilles.

You can ask Adam for them on Crixus, he seems interested

Warning - irritant!

Epic MemberEpic MemberEpic MemberEpic MemberEpic MemberEpic Member Purplejelly86's Avatar

You think Adam would hold a WW?

Dunno, I just cant see any other ex GTB player having an account that good

Quote Originally Posted by BCM View Post
    Dunno, I just cant see any other ex GTB player having an account that good
    You're right, I am the only person in GTB that could actually play gauls to its true potential, everyone else was mediocre at best. But alas it is not me on Crixus, if I were playing properly as gauls, I'd be No.1 raider not 4th.

TTs ftw adam....i like to raid a bit but you are defo the Ronnie Biggs of travian gauls

Well this was our first WW attempt (TR!LLA) and personally very glad with the way whole team performed.
    Infact it was much much better than we expected when we started a small alliance.

We were able to make the game rewarding for a lot of guys .. and that was the only real aim we started out with .. So kudos to everyone who played hard and honestly. .. waiting for the restart ..

/K