Thread: Alliances

Default Alliances

What are the top alliances on UKx. It has been a awful long time since i was on this server back in the early days of BMO and the original META. Also were are they based. example who is best alliance in north west ect.

shaun

Ah BMO, those were the days...
    Things that make you go Baaa

hayley were you with us back them days? i dont recall your name but i dont remember my own username most days haha

I certainly was, I can't remember what my user name was...But I was a leader with Mark...I don't remember much else, I'm getting old and it was years ago

This depends on how far you want to go back, or the current alliance on this server,

Jude
    Ukx - Round 11 - Natar WW hit, Mcawesomes haste stolen too.
    Ukx - Round 12 - Natar plans hit too, Friends Large confusion taken.
    Ukx - Round 13 - Natar plans hit yet again.
    Ukx - Round 14- http://archive.forum.travian.co.uk/s...ad.php?t=75820

mark was never a leader while i was there hun. it was marty and everton girl,

billy his name was and everton girl was dawn.

maybe you guys took over after i left. rather that or my memory has completley shot.

shaun

very familiar, definitely Everton Girl. I was talking of Mark as in Doood54/Dancer on the forum
    I'm still friends with a few old players, just struggle to remember IGNs etc ha
    Oh well...seems most have left for other servers or given up the game
    EDIT and I'm going back to May 2009, so might've been the server before...we migrated to comx

ahhh doood54 mark. the name is really really familiar.

i change my name every server i ever play. so i wont remember the names i used. i took the WW with wilkaz if you remember that account.

how are the old guys doig the few your friends with?

if your in south west message me your IGM and can chat haha

Yea, I ended up dualing with Addiction and then Nosim and Lauralee somewhere..it's all a blur my IGN is the same hayleymac and I'm just on the boarder of sw/se but actually in the se. I remember why I gave up playing thou...not being able to raid whilst in beginners protection is boring - I had a look at that travian kingdoms too...what is that about!?

ahhh doood54 mark - all these years later and he's still getting talked about. I reckon he'd like that

Funnily enough one of the first players I got talking to on my first server, great character.

I also remember bashing BMO back in the day - which one were you Shaun? I've a feeling I'll remember you! I was Ulysses, originally with DOW but we saw sense and 5 of us left to form our own alliance, then we went DOW bashing

Ah, happy days....

Haha we talk now and then and he'd probably love it ! Might try and convince him to dual again for one last hurrah and i met him on my 1st server - character he is indeed lol he took it all quite serious. On second thoughts, not sure i could run an account with him again

your ign is familiar didnt you and MOM ((think ign might have been diff for them that round) dogs that bite/Dummi? ) team up and go dow hammer killing? Right around ww time?
    Seems the banter has died on this forum, we used to have some right giggles
    Last edited by hayleymac; 22 May 2015 at 09:57 AM.

i was clemo mate. then i was internecio. then i was wilkaz.

i never use the same name twice.

doood54 will love to be remembered haha he was a nice guy. they were the days when you would have a hammer each then have a ally hammer were everyone sent res to one member of ally and kept training a hammer just for alliance 'issues' haha

some of the older tactics were the best haha.

I can't remember MOM, but we did go DOW hammer hunting around the WW - never got close to be fair, conquered a few off villages but their hammers were well hidden/protected from us if i remember right. We nearly caused a mutiny apparently, every night in the skype chat room DOW players we were hitting were demanding we be dealt with, but the leaders were of course too focussed on the WW plans

hahaha its all part of the fun. there was a player called schizophrenia who caused us trouble till he ended up joining haha

Anyone remember "Valkyries" or CoX? Probably going to far back now lol if you do..are any of the guys still about?

Quote Originally Posted by Craickeen View Post
    Anyone remember "Valkyries" or CoX? Probably going to far back now lol if you do..are any of the guys still about?
    If your referring to the Valkyrie run by The-wizard then yes we are still here

Hmmm that name doesn't ring any bells..Annie and Jan were the leaders last time I was on there