Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: Uk2 WW Reports

http://travian-reports.net/us/report/185730e0bb2

Last server hits on WW's I think. SWM lost a little something, Bruno Moore gained a little something! (can't find chiefing rep from Bruno, sorry really can't be bothered to find as well)
    Last edited by Soul; 08 Oct 2015 at 07:00 AM.

Nice hammer, but a bit light on siege.... too soon?

Hello all, I'm going to attempt to do an update on the WW table tomorrow. Please can you add hammers that aren't on here ty
    A proud member of the CF leadership - Boots.

"I don't have my head up my own arse, I actually am amazing" - Darkwing Duck.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloated Fish View Post
    Nice hammer, but a bit light on siege.... too soon?
    Haha it's cool, I got caught and full credit to Regrets, he caught me!

(If people haven't seen already: http://travian-reports.net/us/report/18575110292)

Quote Originally Posted by Beetroot. View Post
    Hal9000 off points that server came form hitting natar but whatever
    At the end WW natars were hit because everyone was trying to kill off their troops because the opposition were so poor and all enemy WWs had been cleared/chiefed. If you subtract natars they were still ahead of the no.1 attack score. And just in case you are not aware, every single player and alliance in those respective top10s has a % of natars. From your logic we can dismiss all the stats/records, but whatever

~BraveStarr~

Quote Originally Posted by Lateralus View Post
    At the end WW natars were hit because everyone was trying to kill off their troops because the opposition were so poor and all enemy WWs had been cleared/chiefed. If you subtract natars they were still ahead of the no.1 attack score. And just in case you are not aware, every single player and alliance in those respective top10s has a % of natars. From your logic we can dismiss all the stats/records, but whatever

~BraveStarr~
    You were not top attacker that server until that hit I remember watching it but whatever
    UK2 - Beetnik

So sad, so afraid, so frantic

I have these hammers so far, thank you to everyone who has sent me stuff, keep it coming!

Ms Nightingale
    cowboy
    Doodlebug
    Høkk
    codger
    nesh
    dutch passion
    Beck
    ToxinTractor
    bigblobby*
    worzel
    Angel x
    Marmite
    Rocks
    rogs
    Nub
    Entropy
    smasher
    The Magic of OZ
    russian_girls
    Penetrator
    BraveStarr
    Brokebridge
    Darkwing Duck
    FairyFloss
    Ragazzi
    DeadMeat617
    howyoudoinau
    Snark
    Lang
    Dzo
    Whammy!
    Pinky&the Brian
    bob
    logos
    WoolyRhino
    Junko
    Pinky&the Brian
    Lano
    Centurian
    syttix

NB: WWK and WWR require 100k wheat, 5k ram or 5k cata to be added to the all-time list.
    Last edited by Bloated Fish; 08 Oct 2015 at 02:46 PM.
    A proud member of the CF leadership - Boots.

"I don't have my head up my own arse, I actually am amazing" - Darkwing Duck.

Quote Originally Posted by Beetroot. View Post
    You were not top attacker that server until that hit I remember watching it but whatever
    Actually, that's factually incorrect, but what is a fact is that we scored more than the no.1 attack score with the natars hits subtracted from our total. It's not our fault the server quality was so poor and there was little to hit come endgame. I'm sure this could go on ad infinitum (especially after witnessing your previous forum form) but this is a thread for UK2, for the WW hits and server achievements, so i'll go off to complete the Server Awards and enjoy another personal and group server well done

Well done to everyone on the server!

~BraveStarr~
    Last edited by Lateralus; 08 Oct 2015 at 09:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lateralus View Post
    Actually, that's factually incorrect, but what is a fact is that we scored more than the no.1 attack score with the natars hits subtracted from our total. It's not our fault the server quality was so poor and there was little to hit come endgame. I'm sure this could go on ad infinitum (especially after witnessing your previous forum form) but this is a thread for UK2, for the WW hits and server achievements, so i'll go off to complete the Server Awards and enjoy another personal and group server well done

Well done to everyone on the server!

~BraveStarr~
    Personally I think he's trying to gain a bit of the limelight, not seen anything significant from him. You put in the hard work. You put in the effort. You built the account. You built the troops. You have well and truly earned that spot!
    Last edited by Soul; 08 Oct 2015 at 10:36 AM.

NB: WWK and WWR require 100k wheat, 5k ram or 5k cata to be added to the all-time list.
    Theres a couple in this report BF.
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report...c0,180959bbc55

Sheistys WWK, My cata army & Whammys rammer
    Last edited by Fluffy; 08 Oct 2015 at 03:59 PM.
    UK2 R4 - The 3 Ninja's | UKx R11 - The Mentalist | UK4 R6 - Dr Manhattan
    UK2 R8 - Jonesy | UKx R12 - Fluffy | UKx R20 - Fluffy

Mrs. Fantastic

Prolific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific Member Ryder's Avatar

I think it's a good job you do regarding this but I think the standards should be higher. Looking at the hammers achieved this round, especially in Pulsant, then why allow such measly ones to make the cut, plus higher standards means less hammers and less work for you.

Maybe 200k hammers, 10k rams or 10k cata would suffice more? Else pathetic hammers like even what I had left would count ; http://travian-reports.net/us/report/1859582ab56
    Just my opinion anyways

Massive Congrats to Goose for breaking the WPH record on his WWK

Until next time.
    Server 2, Round 4
    Server 3, Round 8
    Server 5, Round 8

Current Servers;
    Com4 - IGN;Casper
    Uk5 - Gjenganger

Honoured Natarian MemberHonoured Natarian MemberHonoured Natarian MemberHonoured Natarian Member Trouble's Avatar

Pulasant some of the best hammers I've seen from an alliance, as in a high concentration of good armies. I think its one of the best UK has seen also.. Usually there's only a few of those types or armies pulsant has them falling out of there ears.

T
    No-cringe signature.

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415